Sunday, July 5, 2009

05.07.09

Okokok. Woke up at 10am. I think. Then, bathe and have to cook for my family. I cook nasi goreng and nuggets. Then, make teh tarik for family also. I am not praising myself but it taste nice. Really. Then, i bathe again at 12.30pm. Want to go GYM. Wohhoo. Suppose to meet sam at interchange (Boon Lay). Around 1.30pm reached interchange, my parents sent me(and Sam) go to Jurong West Stadium. Reach there. Went to look for Muhaimin. We work out from 1.53pm to 4.07pm. So i changed my clothes. It started to rain. Me,Muhaimin and Sam walked to the nearest 7-11 shop (not inside the stadium). So we were all wet. I bought the egg&cheese sandwich and a packet of keropok. Take 99 go home. OMG. Bloody cold. Somemore we wet. Torturing bus ride. All Sam's fault. Haiyo. No la. Muhaimin alight first. Then me. Poor Sam. Last to leave. Reach home, Brother also going out. He going to watch movie. I decide to stay. Now, i alone at home. Parents outside attending wedding.

OK. I think thats enough. Stay Good like me. Gone.

Labels:


posted by Muzaffar @ 5.7.09