Friday, July 10, 2009

10.07.09



Walao. I wasnt ready for that picture. See my face. Like @$#$. Sam is the photographer. So you know la. When Sam hold the camera, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. No la. Jkjk. Ok. A lot of things happen today. I was almost late for school. But didnt. I ran like an @$#. School ended. Me, Yuobari, Syazwan, Darwis and Rahim walked to Masjid Assyakirin for Friday Prayers. Lol-ed like hell on the way that. Yuobari was like being racist to Rahim because he is an indian. I was like laughing till my lungs come out from my nose. After friday prayers, went back to school. At school, went to the school gym. Work on my trapezius and triceps. Work like hell. After that we played soccer. Played like hell. I work and play like HELL. Around 4.30pm, left school. Heading home. Then at bus-stop. Me, Yuobari and Hafiz saw this girl. So we talked. The following conversation happens in malay.

Muzaffar: Yuobari, look at that girl.
Yuobari: Whoa.
Muzaffar: NOnono. Dont board the bus. Alah, she go up.

Then I smile and wave at the girl. And you know what happen?? She smile back. My eyes melt la. I was like melting. Then Yuobari say the girl smile at him because the girl thinks that yuobari is cute. I was like.... Then, board 157 went home. Suddenly got called from my mum. She ask me to fetch my small brother. I was like WTH?!?! I damn tired already. Then i called my mum. I say why can my big brother go take. My mum say he playing soccer with friends. WTH? I was angry sia. But what to do? So alight. Walked to the nearest 99 bus stop. I damn tired already. Somemore my bag damn heavy. For those who got carry before, you all should know. Reach my small bro school. Straight away went home. Thats enough of my tiring, funny, heart-melting day.

I hope to see you again. (The girl at the bus stop)

Behave ah.
Gone.

Labels:


posted by Muzaffar @ 10.7.09