Sunday, July 12, 2009

12.07.09


He is missing her while he wants her..


Wake up in th morning, had breakfast. 12.30pm took bus to Jurong West Stadium. Waited for Sam. So slow. Tsk tsk tsk. Went in th gym. Saw my old friend and my cousin. Train on trapezius, biceps, triceps, shoulder, abdomen, oblique, chest and lattismus dorsi. In short, i train my upper body. Went out around 4.o4pm. Suddenly, hafiz say he lost his phone. Ran back to th gym, find his phone. In th end, never found. We sat at th track and field place. Talk-cock. Then started sprinting. Sam time my 100 metre sprint. Guess what?? I ran 14.01 seconds. Actually i can run faster than Usain Bolt. But i give him chance la. Scared he cry. (Macam Paham)?? Walk to the bus-stop. Took 99. Zoom home. Ok people. I penat(tired) and my upper body cramp. So goodbye good boys and girls.

Behave People.
Gone.

Labels:


posted by Muzaffar @ 12.7.09