Tuesday, July 14, 2009

14.07.09




OK. The picture all $#@#$# right. I know i know. Today a lot of a lot of a lot of things happen. First thing, Napfa. Terok terok. I failed. Results below. After that stay in class. We play guitar. Then, thought Yuobari how to play guitar. After that, MUHAIMIN WENT MISSING!!! Me and Yuobari panic already. I was like....$%#%$#. Called a few people. Called his parents too. From 6.00pm to 8pm, we call and search and call and search. Finally, he come. Lucky his parents at there. Or else, he will get my footprint on his butt. I was angry at him. After the big commotion, me and yuobari went to BubbleTea Shop go buy waffle. Muhaimin explain what happen. So we Understand. Went seperate ways. Me and yuobari. Sam And Ingyin. Muhaimin went home with his parents. So there is a lesson learn from this post.


Napfa Test Results:-
Shuttle Run:9.3 seconds
Sit up:56
Sit and reach:46cm
Standing Broad Jump:222cm
Incline Pull up:36


Failed Like Hell.


Behave People.
Gone

Labels:


posted by Muzaffar @ 14.7.09