Sunday, October 11, 2009

11.10.09












I dont want to talk much. Feel so stupid and dissapointed in myself this days. Really stupid and dissapointed. I only got one thing to ask. If i leave to somewhere far and i am not coming back. What will happen to you all and how will you all feel? To me. It wont be a big difference. You know why. Let me show you.


If i am gone, there will still be someone playing the guitar: Muhaimin
If i am gone, there will still be someone with a fit body: Hazeeq
If i am gone, there will still be someone who can sprint fast: Aswafiqil
If i am gone, there will still be someone who is annoying and irritating: Hafiz
If i am gone, there will still be someone who is cute: Yuobari
If i am gone, there will still be someone which is racist: Choong Chee How
If i am gone, there will still be someone who is a joker in 2e6: Sam

So good guys and girls on Earth, think about it.

Thats all for this one.
Behave people

Labels:


posted by Muzaffar @ 11.10.09