Sunday, November 15, 2009

16.11.09

ok. I dont know about the world. But my world has been upside down.




For her,
I want to say this face to face to you. But i just can find the time. Furthermore, i cannot contact you. So here goes. I dont know if you realise or not but we have been so far recently. We are being further from each other everyday. I dont want that. But sometimes things dont happen the way you want them to be. I dont know why i am shivering while i am typing this. I just need two things from you. I need kepastian and confirmation. You know how i feel toward you. I thought i can walk with another pair of footprints beside mine. But like i say. Sometimes things dont happen the way you want them to be. You know that i love you so much. Now the confirmation i want from you is, how you feel towards me. And the kepastian i want from you is the answer to my question that i asked you around 3 weeks ago which we all know what the answer will turn out a ___. I am sure you yourself will know the answer. Its in the alphabets. But no matter what happens, i will always love you.


Ok. To the rest, here is from muzaffar to all of you, treasure the smile you are having because some people out there are dying to find someone, to give him/her that smile.

Labels:


posted by Muzaffar @ 15.11.09