Friday, November 20, 2009

20.11.09

This is probably my last post. Probably Not.

Firstly, i will like you to hear this song, Still breathing - Mayday parade.

I am sick and tired telling people that i am ok.
I am sick and tired telling people that i am tired as a reason when i am moody.
I am sick and tired of pretending that i am happy even i know that i am not.
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

i want to make this holiday memorable to everyone.
i want to make you happy.
i want this year to be different for me.

But sometimes things dont happen they way you want it to be.

Anyways, i will like to wish a happy advance birthday to Nicholas Tay Jia Hui. I cannot wish you on the exact day because i have my fitness camp on that day. So I will like to take this time to wish you. Hey brother, 14 years old already la. I am still 13 in the five of us. Yeah. HAPPY 14th birthday brother. Behave ah boy. Brothers for life.

Remember the advice on the post before this.

May/Muzz signing off
GONE probably wont be coming back.

Labels:


posted by Muzaffar @ 20.11.09