Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 15 2009

I've let her down. I've let her down so badly. I dont know what else can i do to make her forgive me. I made her so dissapointed. So dissapointed. I realise that i have misjudge things. Misjudge things so badly. I am ready to take the consequence. If i am brave enough to do a mistake, i should be brave enough to face the consequence. I have lost the two girls i love the most in the world. I realise that i am such a selfish person. I am useless. What type of guy i am? I am a guy with no balls. I never think of people around me. I always think for myself. Why do i have to be this way. I know people say that i have change. No one understands me. Even i dont understand myself. I lost everything. I am no longer the muzaffar you all knew. Idk if you all realise. Ever since i saw that p....nvm. Ever since i saw something painful to me, my mind auto change. I dont even know myself anymore. I am sorry people if you think that this post is disturbing. I never felt like this in the month of December. Feel like killing myself. The world would be such a better place.


P.S - Please dont Text or Call my phone.

Labels:


posted by Muzaffar @ 15.12.09