Saturday, January 2, 2010

03-01-10

1 more day and school will reopen. Who never do homework? Raise up your hands. Woohoo. Lets stayback at detention on the first day to finish up together. Who is with me?

I super lazy to go school. Have to sleep early. Have to wake up early. Lets extend the holidays. Who want to go riot in front of the Ministry Of Education building? Who is with me? Lets make history. Got hock lee bus riots, got anti- national service riots. Now got extend holidays riots. Yeah. Who want to appear in history textbooks in the future? Just kidding.

Anyways, just cut my hair. And you are right. I cut botak. So yeah. Haha

Idk why, but i cant wait for school to reopen. Nak main soccer. Leg itchy. And and and. To Sec 3E malay students, cikgu kita cikgu Huzaimah. Tak percaye tanya ainul. OMG. Boring kan. So yeah.

Ok. I am super bored. Tired? Not so la. 2 hours of sleep per day is enough for me. Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm. I am playing tic-tac-toe with myself. Wait wait wait. I know. I will mess up my room and clean it up. Ok. Thats stupid.

I think i will go now. Ok. Bye.

Bahhbye.
Prick.
Gone.

posted by Muzaffar @ 2.1.10